Making The Impossible Possible
Through our faith in Jesus, the impossible becomes possible! Life is full of God-provided possibilities, and each day we only need to be open to them. Our biggest problem in life is when we block ourselves from God’s grace and blessings. To unlock these possibilities, we should be watchful and open in our faith. In every minute, God is present in our lives and waiting to help us. We only need to look and act.
Lessons explored in this episode:
- How our faith Unlocks the impossible
- Why observing God’s involvement in our lives is critical
- God always gives us the resources to do the impossible
This week’s thought and challenge:
Open the Door to Your Mind and Heart to See All God Is Offering
Suggested actions for this week:
- Each day, look for God’s involvement in our lives
- Remember, God always provides the resources to do the impossible!
- Stay strong with our faith, even with the seemingly impossible
- Keep a journal to record the impossible events that occur
Dr. Bruce L. Hartman in a Christian author and advisor. Who has written four highly rated books; Jesus & Co., Your Faith Has Made You Well, Spend A year with Jesus, and Jesus is Everything.
Pastor Lou Strugala is the founder and leader of Church By The Bay In Absecon, New Jersey. Lou’s is also a street pastor who engages in many activities to help those struggling; including providing thousands of meals to shut-ins, clothing for the homeless and support throughout southern New Jersey. Lou is a chaplain for many police departments, including the New Jersey State police.