Walking With God
God’s will and Spirit prepares a smooth path for us.
Lessons explored in this episode:
- Knowing God is involved smooths our life’s journey.
- Roots and rocks will always appear in our daily walk.
- Our faith, trust in His benevolence, and love gets us through and helps us move forward confidently in life.
This week’s thought and challenge:
Trust that God is in all lives, despite whatever road we are traveling.
Suggested actions for this week:
- Knowing God is involved is more important than knowing where we are going.
- Always make progress despite the path.
- Trust God in all things
Dr. Bruce L. Hartman is a Christian author and advisor. He has written four highly-rated books; Jesus & Co., Your Faith Has Made You Well, Spend A year with Jesus, and Jesus is Everything. www.brucelhartman.com
Pastor Lou Strugala is the founder and leader of Church By The Bay in Absecon, New Jersey. Lou is also a street pastor who engages in many activities to help those struggling, including providing thousands of meals to shut-ins, clothing for the homeless, and support throughout southern New Jersey. Lou is a chaplain for many police departments, including the New Jersey State Police. www.churchbythebaynj.com
Two men and Jesus is a weekly VLOG/Podcast in which Dr. Bruce L Hartman and Pastor Lou Strugala discuss Christian topics about daily life. The weekly episodes are based on Pastor Lou’s blog for the week. Topics range from God can make the impossible possible! To Finding Joy through Jesus. Listen each week to two close friends discuss faith and daily life from the everyday person’s point of view.