The Story of Pastor Lou – Jesus’s Sled dog
Finding joy by giving and serving Jesus
Lessons explored in this episode:
- Real happiness comes when we give.
- Jesus has a plan for all of us.
- Follow Jesus’s lead; the journey will be shorter.
- Keep our perspective focused on Jesus.
This week’s thought and challenge:
Each of us has our own unique journey with Jesus.
Suggested actions for this week:
- In all, you remember Jesus is involved.
- Pray often and remember prayers of thanksgiving!
- Closely watch for Jesus’s responses to your prayers.
- This week give something or help someone every day.
Dr. Bruce L. Hartman is a Christian author and advisor. He has written four highly-rated books; Jesus & Co., Your Faith Has Made You Well, Spend a Year With Jesus, and Jesus is Everything. www.brucelhartman.com
Pastor Lou Strugala is the founder and leader of Church By The Bay in Absecon, New Jersey. Lou is also a street pastor who engages in many activities to help those struggling, including providing thousands of meals to shut-ins, clothing for the homeless, and support throughout southern New Jersey. Lou is a chaplain for many police departments, including the New Jersey State Police. www.churchbythebaynj.com
Two men and Jesus is a weekly VLOG/Podcast in which Dr. Bruce L Hartman and Pastor Lou Strugala discuss Christian topics about daily life. The weekly episodes are based on Pastor Lou’s blog for the week. Topics range from “God can make the impossible possible!” to “Finding Joy through Jesus.” Listen each week to two close friends discussing faith and daily life from the everyday person’s point of view.